Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 24

Oh my goodness, it's been too long.

I rebounded. :-( I hate to say it. I'm having a really stressful/emotional/anxious time right now, and, like always, I turned to food to comfort me. It never fails.

Why do we always turn to food for comfort? All it does in the end is make our tummies upset and make us feel guilty. Then that guilt builds on the stress and anxiety that makes you turn to more food, and the cycle continues.

I didn't weigh myself Saturday night. I was so looking forward to it all week, and then I plummeted. Not just dipped in failure, I crashed and burned. Well, like Thomas Edison said, "I didn't fail, I found 2,000 ways how not to make a lightbulb; I only need to find one way to make it work". Try, try again.

And that's where I am. I'm remounting my horse and traveling off into the sunset.

Thanks for reading! 
Figgy Newton

1 comment:

  1. You have the right attitude. Don't focus on the failures, but the new beginnings. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete